It was still anyone's game in the beginning of the 4th quarter until it started raining 3s in the Palace courtesy of Walter Hermann. He practically sealed the game with his 5 for 6 behind the arc shots and ended up with 16 points. Final score 107-97.
- Maxiell's multiple monster dunks makes you think when the rim is gonna give in
- Speaking of multiple, it was raining 3s in the 4th courtesy of Hermann
- How about the Kwame dunk off the dribble....Everybody get out of the way!
- Amir's blocks are present again and threw in a lob dunk
- The Pistons are alive and kicking on both ends of the floor
- Although A.I. didn't start he led the team with 17 points and 7 assist
- Stuckey started for A.I. and did a pretty good job with 11 points 5 assist
- Maxiell seems posses racking the stat sheet with 6 swats and 8 boards....He ended up with 13 points as well. Talk about contributing on both ends of the floor
- 6 Pistons in double figure
I'm pretty impressed with the last 2 games and I have a feeling it has something to do with the days of intense practice they put in after the loss to TWolves. Although A.I. was a no show on the morning of Thanksgiving, I'm glad he's man enough to apologize and admit that it was wrong which was good because Michael Curry doesn't really care who you are, whether you're a star player or not. Something the previous regime (Flip Saunders) wouldn't even take action with.